Dear Texas NRA Members and Supporters:
They’re coming for your freedom! George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, and the anti-gun elite see a real opportunity to elect Nancy Pelosi the Speaker of the House and Chuck Schumer the Senate Majority Leader. Together they will implement their radical gun control agenda. We can’t let that happen!
Please vote Ron Wright for U.S. House of Representatives in the 6th Congressional District of Texas on or before Tuesday, November 6th. Early voting begins Monday, October 22nd and runs through Friday, November 2nd.
For more information on voting, please call 1-800-252-8683 or visit http://www.votetexas.gov/index.html.
The NRA Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF) has endorsed Ron Wright for the U.S. House of Representatives in the 6th Congressional District of Texas. Ron is committed to protecting our right to self-defense!
For the following reasons, Ron Wright has received our endorsement:
• Supports Right-to-Carry – Strongly supports Right-to-Carry reciprocity legislation, which would ensure that the nearly 20 million law-abiding Americans who can carry a concealed firearm in their home state are able to do so in any other state that does not prohibit it.
• Opposes Semi-auto Ban – Opposes any ban on commonly owned semi-automatic firearms used for hunting, recreational shooting, and self-defense.
• Supports Veterans’ Second Amendment Rights – Supports legislation that would protect veterans’ Second Amendment rights.
• Opposes Government Blacklists – Opposes legislation denying persons on secret government lists their Second Amendment right to purchase or own a firearm without due process.
• Supports Gun Manufacturers and Dealers – Supports the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, a law that prevents the American gun industry from being sued into bankruptcy through frivolous lawsuits.
• Opposes Criminalizing Private Firearm Transfers – Opposes the Pelosi/Schumer/Bloomberg so-called “universal” background check system that would criminalize the private transfer of firearms which, according to the Justice Department, is only enforceable through federal firearms registration.
Wright’s opponent, Jana Lynne Sanchez, has received an “F” rating from the NRA. A vote for Jana Lynne Sanchez is a vote to put Nancy Pelosi in control of Congress. Please vote Ron Wright for U.S. House of Representatives on or before Tuesday, November 6th, and please encourage your friends and family to do the same!
P.S. Please don’t forget to vote Ted Cruz for U.S. Senate, Greg Abbott for Governor, Dan Patrick for Lieutenant Governor and Ken Paxton for Attorney General! Your NRA Voting guide is attached. If you have questions about State House or Senate Races, please contact one of the Frontlines Activist Leaders for Texas for information on candidates in your area! #earlyvotingstartsoctober22 #voterepublican #gop #secondamendment #txgop